8/29-9/4 15 Mile Challenge Day 2

Options
Good morning all! Add your miles on whenever you get a chance today, and happy trails (and treadmills) to us all today!

The totals so far pulled from yesterday's thread:

alise_lmx - 6.5
suzadees - 3
Lazyspice - 2.5
PlunderBunneh - 2

Make sure to comment with your daily amount/total so far so I can add you to tomorrow morning's check-in!

Replies

• rgalloway49
    rgalloway49 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So far this week I have:

8/29 4 miles
    8/30 2.7 miles
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    today, 8/30/11, I did 3.4 miles a mixture of jogging and walking.

Good luck everyone else :)
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    So far this week...

8/29 - 0
    8/30 - 6 mile trail run
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    29/8 2.5 miles
    30/8 1.6 miles - leg playing up so didn't push it, hopefully do a bit extra tomorrow to make up for it

th_treadmill.gif
  • welcomenuts
    welcomenuts Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    8/29 3 miles
    8/30 3.2 miles
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    8/29: 6.5m
    8/30: 4m

good job everyone! :)
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Well done all! I did 2 miles before lunch, with plans to hop back on I put the kids in bed. I'm not sure I'll make it back on today, my ankle and hip hurt like heck, even after stretching before and after. People are staring and offering to get me crutches : \ Ah well, my body is just gonna have to suck it up, because I'm not quitting.
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Well done all! I did 2 miles before lunch, with plans to hop back on I put the kids in bed. I'm not sure I'll make it back on today, my ankle and hip hurt like heck, even after stretching before and after. People are staring and offering to get me crutches : \ Ah well, my body is just gonna have to suck it up, because I'm not quitting.

Sounds good, but be careful, you don't want it to get worse! Are you icing it after? That may help. Hope it feels better soon!