Motivation

Options
Need to do this need to lose 20lb hope this group goin motivation me

Replies

• montyeva1114
    montyeva1114 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat!! It’s taken me 6 weeks to lose 4 lbs!! But the thing I noticed about reading people’s comments and supporting others is that I am sticking to the plan. I usually stop recording after about 3 weeks! I hope you can get the support you need!!
  • Tareen70
    Tareen70 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yep it same here you start off good than you kind of lose the Will to live when it goes bell up but am goin keep goin need to lose 20lb. It got to be done it can be done mind over matter
  • sarah20397
    sarah20397 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 9lbs myself, most of that is weight I’ve gained back from over the summer. It’s so demotivating, but having support really helps! Best of luck!!!
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey, @montyeva1114 -- that's 4 less pounds than you used to have, and you could have *gained* that, so you're doing really great!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • RamblinMan5
    RamblinMan5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Set a time frame with short term goals to help you achieve your long term goal!
  • AZrising
    AZrising Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You got this. Never give up and keep pushing everyday. I’ve been fighting the good fight my entire life. If you ever need a push feel free to hit me up or add me.