Stay-at-home Mama needs support on health journey!!

Options
I'm a 30 year old mama to a very sweet but VERY active little 3 year old boy. I'm struggling to keep up with him and feeling like I'm not the best mom I can be for him is severely adding to my depression and anxiety. It's safe to say I've hit rock bottom and I need to do something, quick.

I am 5'4 and weighing in today at 270 pounds (highest weight was 283 😳). I would love to get down to 160 or lower, but for now my main goal is getting out of the 200's and into "onederland". I plan on following a low-carb and sugar/dairy-free diet and doing at-home cardio and weight training and will be sharing progress pictures along the way.

I can't wait to eventually become the person who "made it" so that I can help others who are still struggling like I am. It seems impossible right now but I'm determined to get healthy for myself and for my family.

I'd LOVE some mom friends who are in the same boat to support and cheer on and share meals and ideas with!!! Please add me if you need a friend!

Replies

• healingnurtrer
    healingnurtrer Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm not sugar-free but I'm a mom, losing weight and I sent a request! :smile: Good luck! You can do it!
  • francissn0003
    francissn0003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm a stay at home mom too. A little older at 38 and have four children. 5"1 at 133 looking to get to about 120. Would love some friends for support and give support to, add me!!
  • kristinwhitehead1
    kristinwhitehead1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and had a miscarriage in 2017 and now have a one year old and i am 162 pounds . I was 174 while pregnant. Started at 155 and lost 20 after i had her now i gained 7 back and i am having terrible time losing . I know the feeling .
  • kristinwhitehead1
    kristinwhitehead1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also 5’0 😩i hate going to the dr and i am a stay at home mom too
  • Carbs_are_why_im_here
    Carbs_are_why_im_here Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    34, Mom to a busy bee of a 4yo. I just jumped back on the weight loss wagon at the end of August. Not falling off this time. You got this Momma! I’ll be your Mom friend 👋🏻
  • Crystallh1981
    Crystallh1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also a new stay at home mom 38 years old with a two and a half month old daughter. I'm looking to live a healthier life for her as is her father. I'm 5 foot 7 and weigh 260 lb my first goal is to get to 210 and the 50 lb loss mark My ultimate goal is to be 175. I've struggled since I was 16 years old with weight and it's about time to change that. I owe it to my daughter to try and live a healthier lifestyle.
  • Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im a stay at home mom of 3 kids.
  • H_Bogart21
    H_Bogart21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 year old mum. I have three children. My youngest is coming up 6 months and my oldest is 10 years old. I hate being over weight. I have no spooky on how to fix myself. My two older children has autism and they eat different meals. I cook three meals. Most nights. How many calories should I do.
  • rar0810
    rar0810 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’m a stay at home and homeschooling mom - anyone can feel free to add me! Looking for more friends as well :):)