Replies

• Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    Options
    Almost 29. Still have around 35 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me
  • wontquit432
    wontquit432 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    29 here. Looking to lose weight and look g for motivation. Add me!
  • ravynpearce
    ravynpearce Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I’ll be 27 on the 12th of this month, I’m looking to lose about 20lbs of fat while building lean muscle. Feel free to friend me, I could use and also provide any extra support/motivation during this journey! ❤️
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and 5'4". I'm down 37lbs and looking to lose 45lbs more. Feel free to add me.
  • ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    29 here! I started my WL journey at 27, 5'5" and 215lbs. I lost almost 70lbs in a year, and am back on MFP to lose the bit I've gained back and maintain consistency.

It's definitely harder now than it was 5-10 years ago. Getting old!
  • Rco618
    Rco618 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looks Like it's team 29 here
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’ll be 26 next month! Anybody can feel free to add me 🙂 I can always use motivation!
  • cbbrowns86
    cbbrowns86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    29. Ex college rugby player. Trying to get back into shape after injuries. 30lbs and back to 15% BF. Powerlifting and bodybuilding background. Here for support and motivation, could also use some. Cheers to all!
  • MissPiggy92
    MissPiggy92 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 27. I've lost 15lb and am looking to lose another 15. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • riahmaxwell
    riahmaxwell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    26 and a half, been working on my weight for the last 3-4 months in preparation for my bffs wedding. Three weeks left and I can’t seem to lose the last 5-10 pounds! I’d love some words of wisdom! Female 148lb, 5’5, mfp has me eating 1240 a day. What works for you?
  • ennailllieno1
    ennailllieno1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 29. I lost 27 pounds and I would like to lose 5-10 more. Add me if you like
  • releasethecity10
    releasethecity10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m 27 too. Just started my weight loss journey and would like some motivation. I’d ideally like to lose about 30 lbs. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Usman70lbs
    Usman70lbs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, I've lost 8lbs. Still got another 64lbs to go. Happy for you all to add me. I keep my diary open and enjoy interacting on MFP
  • captainsparkletits
    Options
    I’m 27 too! Looking for friends — add me!
  • FlabToFit6
    FlabToFit6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, feel free to add me if I'm not too old :D