Looking for some more buddies :)

Options
Hey everyone, Im fairly new here ...only a week into this :) .Im really looking for some more supportive friends.I know everyone is busy etc. but I always try to atleast take 5 min a day to congratulate or encourage my mfp buddies and get nothing back. I just really need the support in my life with 7 kiddoes and almost 0 adult support here. Thanks a bunch xx

Replies

• beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! 7 kids!!!!! WOwza! :happy:
  • strawberryshortbread
    Options
    Hiya!

Well done for shouting up you need support! we all need friends around us for support and encouragement. Feel free to add me we can keep each other motivated. :):smile:
  • LarChris
    Options
    I'm very new here as well- 2 weeks. I do much better with weight loss when I have support, and I only have 1 friend on here, so I would love to add you and others!! I have people ask me all the time how I do it with 4 kids- I can't imagine 7!! Wow! You go Momma!!
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :happy: I am fairly new here too. Wow seven kids you do have your hands full. I wish you all the best and feel free to add me as a friend maybe we can support each other. Cynma
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me for support! I always try to give a shout out when I can :)
  • jeanferguson
    Options
    I just found my fitness pal and love it. It is so important to have support. When I started to get healthy I weighed 180. I am now at 137. :smile:
  • elouise86
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me :-) x
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just started here last week as well, and think it is great!!
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi - 7 kids!? wow - I struggle to cope with 1! lol

feel free to add me as a friend - any help we can give each other to get to goal is great!