The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Hey strangers...its been a little while. Had a rough patch with treatments but on a new one that makes me feel 100% times better now ❤ Living off Boost drinks, the love of my kids, and this blond wig is for you @tinkerhellraiser because this is the one I wore today. Lots of new faces I here. Looking great. Hope some of you aren't to disappointed to see me but oh well 🤷‍♀️
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

Happy to see your face and I’m loving the blonde wig with your smile. ❤️
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Hey strangers...its been a little while. Had a rough patch with treatments but on a new one that makes me feel 100% times better now ❤ Living off Boost drinks, the love of my kids, and this blond wig is for you @tinkerhellraiser because this is the one I wore today. Lots of new faces In here 😍Looking great. Hope some of you aren't to disappointed to see me but oh well 🤷‍♀️
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

Awesome. Welcome back!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Hey strangers...its been a little while. Had a rough patch with treatments but on a new one that makes me feel 100% times better now ❤ Living off Boost drinks, the love of my kids, and this blond wig is for you @tinkerhellraiser because this is the one I wore today. Lots of new faces In here 😍Looking great. Hope some of you aren't to disappointed to see me but oh well 🤷‍♀️
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

My music soulmate - good to see you yo...
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Hey strangers...its been a little while. Had a rough patch with treatments but on a new one that makes me feel 100% times better now ❤ Living off Boost drinks, the love of my kids, and this blond wig is for you @tinkerhellraiser because this is the one I wore today. Lots of new faces I here. Looking great. Hope some of you aren't to disappointed to see me but oh well 🤷‍♀️
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

So good to see you, I knew you'd rock blonde 🙂
    Big hugs 🤗 and glad the new treatment makes you feel 100% better

Hi Jo ❤🤗 not sure about the blonde I just got that one yesterday 😂 I have a lavender and a black one too. I am feeling better, depends on the day but its part of the battle and I'm going to win it 💪
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

Happy to see your face and I’m loving the blonde wig with your smile. ❤️

Thank you ❤🤗
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

My music soulmate - good to see you yo...

❤🤗🤗 missed you
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

it’s awesome to see your face again! many were worried about u and sending u good vibes, me included <3<3

and the blonde, my god :love: it’s a very good look for u <3

❤❤ just thought I'd pop in for a bit. Life has been pretty busy but I miss alot of you 😘
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    lla3dk8nkvpq.jpeg

My first MFP meet and greet -

I love this so much 😍
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    I got vaccinated 🤘🏼
    ipwb65xxb1dw.jpg

Cutie
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

No disappointment here. Even though we dont know each other well I have always appreciated your presence. Glad you're staying strong 💕
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    fuxy3nwole51.jpg
    Wearing yellow for world mental health day 💛 reflexology and a Indian head massage today to see if it helps my migraines and anxiety 👌😁

Hope you get some relief.
  • karlschaeffer
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    x87qea3qz1zm.jpeg

A selfie with the selfie page. This is meta correct?

Very meta.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

So good to see you, I knew you'd rock blonde 🙂
    Big hugs 🤗 and glad the new treatment makes you feel 100% better

Glad you're feeling better and hope the treatment is a huge success! You look amazing!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,077 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

Hey girl! I’ve thought about you, was hoping you were doing ok. So great to see you. I’m glad your treatment has been sorted out. ❤️🤗 And, you’re rocking the wig. Love you as a brunette but that’s gorgeous too!!
  • karlschaeffer
    Options
    Almost at the 75 lb mark. I've been really liking my new look lately :)gt7ga226m7th.jpg

Great pix! Great achievement! Congrats!

• PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

Nice to meet you! And u look awesome! Thank u for sharing u beautiful girl! ❤️❤️❤️
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

It’s great to meet you 🙂 thank you for sharing! Stay strong! That little hand is depending on it. I pray each day gets a little better!