I'm new here,

Options
Hey, I'm new to the site and also to the world of actually being dedicated to losing weight. I could really do with some support through this as I often cave within the first week, but this time, I really want to do this. any advice on good ways to go about not losing inspiration would be much appreciated :') <3

Replies

• lionsaults
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck, this site is very helpful. (:
  • Vltte
    Vltte Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome))
  • kisha446
    Options
    Hi! I do not have inspiration but I am really trying to stick to my own goal of getting in shape and getting my belly and back fat down. My trick right now is to not give myself much of a break. The truth is I do slack off a little but because I am trying to exercise for 30 min before and after work slacking off means I only exercise for 30 min in the morning. I am trying really hard to just keep a routine.

Congrats on joining - and keep it up!!!
  • NatyRusso
    Options
    Welcome aboard! you will do great with MFP, this site really helps keep you on track!
  • TajCadet
    Options
    Hello,

I'm new to this site but heard lots of great things about it. My goal is to just lose body fat. I currently weigh 250. Athletically build. 6ft4. I'm trying to get my abs more define. Any suggestions? Thanks!!