33/F looking to loose 40 lbs πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Options
Hi πŸ‘‹

I’m Brittany and I’m looking for a couple people with similar goals to help keep me accountable. I’m 33 5’3 and 177 lbs πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. I have 2 year old twins and am an avid runner so I live a fairly active lifestyle but my issue with my weight definitely stems from poor eating habits. I used MFP years ago and it helped me in loosing nearly 40 lbs before so I am hoping for the same results this time around. If you have similar goals or think we would be a good fit to help keep each other accountable please add me or introduce yourself.

Replies

• healingnurtrer
    healingnurtrer Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Sent a request! :smile:
  • ADRskew21
    ADRskew21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    howdy Brittany
    I'm Drew
    between littles and work I know how you feel with the poor eating habits.
    in working on getting back into running... as much as weather permits...
    but I do have a daily routine.. that I mostly keep to... lol
  • ShadowyLady25
    ShadowyLady25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here girl! Lost 40lbs 5 years ago and let it creep back on. I’m 5’6” at 195lbs and looking to lose 40 to get to 155!
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    32/m looking to lose 35-40lbs here. Canadian as well... feel free to add me if you want!
  • mrshaileystarr
    mrshaileystarr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 26 (w two kids) I'm 5 foot and was sitting at 220 lbs I lost 100 lbs but since a car accident gained 25 back. I think we have similar goals I'm hoping to loose around 30. Everyone can add me if they would like I couldnt get back in my old account so I have no friends on here yet haha
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Hey! We have similar goals and am a fellow Canadian! Sending you a request 😊
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    HI! I am trying to work really hard to get back down to goal weight and would love to have others to encourage me. I added you. I am about 5’3, 37 mom of three and looking to get to 130lb maybe 125lb. I was happiest at 127 before a knee injury and have allowed that and becoming an expat as an excuse and just need to get past it and have some accountability. Thanks for any encouragement! I need it and will cheer you all on also. Thanks.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @briddyw222 you can add me fellow Canuck
  • BloomingDaisies
    BloomingDaisies Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 35 yrs old with two kids... I want to lose 45 lbs... I walk 6.5 miles 6 days a week but I have a problem ... water retention. My weighing scale show 190 lbs πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • BloomingDaisies
    BloomingDaisies Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone who has similar goals, please add me and I will be as accountable as possible