My progress still a ways to go

Options
I have been on MFP for over a year now. I have lost over 60lbs, it's been hard and I have wanted to give up plenty of times. I have been meaning to post a progress pic for a long time now but just never could bring myself to do so because I still hate having my picture taken, but what the hell! Here it is.

4db4c75a6d5e2801022dd21d72788c7-1-1.jpg

Replies

• vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    way to go! Your dedication is for sure paying off and it shows!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You should NOT be avoiding pics.. You look awesome! Great progress... WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    and im so happy that you shared! you look absolutely amazing! thats totally something to be proud of :flowerforyou:
  • happygirl2972
    happygirl2972 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.... You are doing a wonderful job!!!
  • oktoberblu
    Options
    As someone who is just starting out...thanks so much for posting your progress pics. You are doing an awesome job! Your dedication is inspiring....just what I needed today.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job! You look amazing!
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    Way to Go!!! You look really good. I am sure you feel amazing!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks everyone for posting some love. I always feel like I can't see that big of a difference.
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow!! what a difference!! you look great! Keep up the great work! I feel you on the it's been hard. I'm 6lbs in 2 months, ugh! But it's weighing less than I did 3 months ago so even at the small number that it is, I'll take it and trudge on!!! Many high fives to you lady!
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You are doing such an amzing job!!!! You are an inspiration to me :heart:
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Keep up the hard work and you'll be meeting your goal weight in not time! WOOO!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look really good...
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Amber, there's such a big difference :D

And I know you'll be able to keep up with it and get to where you want to be :D
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Do not avoid the camera. You are going to want to look back on your progress. I (and most others) see a big difference in your before and your current. You are too hard on yourself and too critical of yourself, but aren't we all.

I think you look fantastic! Keep up the good work! Focus n what you have achieved, not what you still have to go. You ARE doing this!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!! Thank you for sharing pics!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! I know you put a lot of effort into your weight loss! You look awesome!
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! These pics def help to inspire me! :) Keep up the fabulous work!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    You are looking FABULOUS!!! Have fun shopping for your mom's wedding!
  • jodi_e40
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! You are an inspiration to so many! Keep up the great work! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!