Legends of the Hidden Temple - Week 5 (closed)

Options
Hey guys!
Sorry, I couldn't do this last night.. I'm having a major crisis right now..
Even typing that is making me tear up..

So post your weights for this week!

I think we'll be choosing team leaders this week.
Add your teammates and make them weigh in!
We're only on week 5 out of 22 and we only had eight people or so weigh in last week..

I really will get all the weights posted this week.
Probably tomorrow after I go to the doctor.

Replies

• HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Weights
  • HilarieXcore
    Options
    My weight: 135.0 :)
    I'm okay with that.
    That's why you weigh in during TOM, your next weigh in looks really good.
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    138.6 :)))) my team is falling apart :( haha but i agree, last week was TOM and now i am down finally :) after going up last week yay!! hope you are ok hilarieXcore!!
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm still at 193.4 because i went to the beach and gained about 5 pounds, but it only took me a week to get back down to where i was, ill weigh tomorrow it might be a little less
  • slcase
    slcase Posts: 17
    Options
    Stayed at 154.0. I didn't lose (not surprising), but didn't gain either (which is VERY surprising). However, I am feeling very motivated to get back on track. I have new running shoes and am continuing with my C25K. Time to end the slacking! :)
  • katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I gained friggin weight. I am at 167lbs but am determined to lose the weight :)
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    132 this week :(. I keep gaining but this week I WILL lose.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Wow there seems to be a trend of weight-gain this week! I wish I wasn't included, but alas, I gained 1 stupid pound. TOM is approaching so I hope to blame it on that, not to mention I'm irregular (boo! TMI?). I've never gained before so it scares me a little, but oh well, I'll take it with a grain of salt - no, wait, no salt, that'll make me gain weight, too! :)

So, without further adieu, my weight this week is 158.8lbs.
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    Hey guys!
    So I know I'm a super bummer and weighed in, like, once - but I just moved back to school and I've been training to be an orientation leader and tomorrow orientation starts! YAY!!! I'm super stoked, but I probably won't be weighing in for another 2 weeks (Sunday is the end of orientation, and all the leaders go out for "****-show sunday" after orientation, so Monday will be a scary day to move in) but then I swear I'll be back on track!!!
    Super job everyone, you're all doing great!
    See you in a few weeks =D
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I'm at 142.6 lbs this week. I felt really bloated yesterday after eating a taco salad.
  • 11aking
    11aking Posts: 30
    Options
    Sorry! I just got to college, and it has been quite hectic! I lost two pounds though, I am at 142 :)
  • HilarieXcore
    Options
    Thanks for weighing in you guys!
    I'm about to get a list of our weights :)
  • lc522
    lc522 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hey sorry i'm late...i'm down to 191.4 now
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    140 again. Grrr... I think it's cause of TOM. I'm particularly ravenous this month.. like.. yesterday I was like "CHOCOLATE!!!" then I ate something little and chocolate.. then for about two hours all I could think about was popcorn.. and I didn't eat it. But I still want it..

Damn you TOM.
  • aLatz13
    aLatz13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hey guys, sorry i'm late this week. 129.0 according to my bathroom scale, but i'm not really sure how trustworthy it is. I'll take it though, last week was TOM so it makes sense that i'll have slimmed down this week right?
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm SUPER late, sorry!!! This week of school has been blah! I feel like I haven't accomplished anything but running around with my head chopped off!

Monday I weighed 171.6. I enjoyed some of good southern food for my granny's birthday Sunday :)
  • kateecat
    Options
    178.2 this week.
    Sorry for not posting last week. Forgot! :s
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    137 this week :)