Options
Hello everyone the above is my calorie total for the day
I have about 7 pounds to lose I’m 9.9 i’m 72 and for two weeks I’ve been following the plan and walking between 10 and 12,000 steps a day
I’ve been eating healthily, I am maintaining my weight but I’m not losing.

Should I cut down to 1100 and see if this works

I’ve been a weight watcher for a long while and maintained my weight for about nine years
My Fitbit is connected to MyFitnessPal and I have a electronic scales that measure my fat ratio et cetera I’m older but still on the ball lol
Where I have 40 g of porridge I’m thinking about cutting down to 30 the same with rice pasta I eat a lot of fat-free Greek yoghurt I do eat healthily

Thanks your ideas would help me

Replies

• 3011sophie
    3011sophie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't suggest making any changes yet - you're only 2 weeks into your plan and you only have a small amount of weight to lose so it should be slow weight loss anyway (probably less than 0.5lb a week). If I were in your position I would stay with your planned 1270 for another few weeks and see if your weight changes. Slow and steady wins the race when it comes to losing 7lb in your 70s!
  • Mimicleo
    Mimicleo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply Sophie, I’m wanting too loose on the run up to Christmas lol
    But I will stick with it then , it seems when I google it’s not wise to drop under 1200 but it’s frustrainting not loosing an ounce lol 😂
  • Mimicleo
    Mimicleo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes i weigh and track everything even my banana