Looking for friends with same interests

Options
My name is Shital and I am new here. I am looking for friends who are as human as me and who struggles to fight the temptation of food. Please add me and we will motivate each other.

Replies

• rumbaimom
    rumbaimom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I need help with food temptation as well!
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You both sound the same as me! Nothing is safe in a cupboard if I want a snack 🤭. However now I am back on MFP I do try and think before I munch.... happy to be accountability and motivation buddies! 😊💪🏼
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,624 Member
    Options
    You both sound the same as me! Nothing is safe in a cupboard if I want a snack 🤭. However now I am back on MFP I do try and think before I munch.... happy to be accountability and motivation buddies! 😊💪🏼

This is me too! I've even pigged out on frozen blueberries and oatmeal, thank goodness I don't with produce or protein! I'm not too hot on vacation, but great at home.
  • Shital3002
    Shital3002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was doing good in the morning and ended up over eating at lunch time. I’m cleaning the house to burn some calories
  • RamblinMan5
    RamblinMan5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Very familiar story. It seems like two steps forward, three steps back. I was doing good, making progress and then, a reunion this weekend and the diet goes out the window.

Also, it's hard to find a keto-friendly snack that I like! Help!
  • cesargiulia139
    cesargiulia139 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for gym buddy to motivate myself to go back on track 👋🏼 add me if you want to keep in touch !!
  • omelet2000
    omelet2000 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My worst is portion control. It’s hard for me to leave my plate until it’s empty!
  • Chris_J99
    Options
    omelet2000 wrote: »
    My worst is portion control. It’s hard for me to leave my plate until it’s empty!

I was brought up to finish my plateful of food so stopping when I am full is taking some getting used to.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Confession time: I’ve been tempted by food too, it temps me daily!😱 But I’m here and I’m a recovering temptoholic. Add me if you’re tempted👋😉
  • Usman70lbs
    Usman70lbs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with their diets? Any major progress/goals hit/habits maintained or developed?

And more importantly how is motivation? Is everyone still staying strong going into the weekend?
  • Chris_J99
    Options
    I have lost a few pounds and also find myself looking forward to a walk. Progress is happening!! 😁💪🏼
    The MFP support network is also fabulous ❤️❤️
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You're all free to add me! I'm a gym-aholic nowadays, but that's a new development within the last year. I've lost ~20 lbs, and I'm currently in maintenance for my sanity, but I do struggle with staying away from the sweets. Now that we're coming upon the holidays, it will be extra challenging!