New to mfp

Options
hi! I'm new to MFP, but I'm looking forward to being held accountable for my eating and excercising!
Any support or suggestions are greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• barberella
    barberella Posts: 199
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You made a great choice in receiving support and accountability. Judgement rarely occurs on here and it's helped me wonderfully. I wish I could say I am a success story in reaching my goal, but I know everytime I fall off the wagon on my eating and exercising, I know I can always come back..So again, welcome!!
  • Vltte
    Vltte Posts: 11
    Options
    Dont ever give up, I have lost 5,3 kg using this for 4 months(Not much but I had no water wight)

So many tips on healthy eating and so much I read that I could share, but it would take my whole life span!

One of my most important ones I follow are:
    - Choose smaller portions, perhaps find smaller plates.
    - Restaurant portions can be huge! Eat the half and take out the other for a tasty dish for dinner the next day.
    - If you slip one time, don’t think it is okay to start over tomorrow or “next week”, start over that same DAY. Stand up on your feet and feel the confidence that you had when starting out mfp.

Most of all, think to yourself, what’s better:
    Feeling good about how much weight you lost so far and that beautiful guess dress that you once bought 5 sizes too small, could fit you your whole life... or... eating that 860 calorie preminum crispy chicken burger, oreo mc flurry and grilled in oil fries at mcdonalds that would take you 5 minutes to finish.
  • Brandi_Lee
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new on here too!