What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    adampeart wrote: »
    Fromm was awful. Apart from that wasn’t too bad. He cost you the game. Missing open men, interceptions and a fumble!

Hey- don’t trash my QB!! Fromm is actually what got us as far as we did today. I think some of our receivers had Vaseline on their hands. We just couldn’t move the ball- Fromm did his part as usual. A few misses but he’s an excellent QB. I’m in disbelief- but I love my Dawgs! ❤️🖤❤️🖤

Yer your receivers didn’t help but the throws should be on the numbers not the helmet like lots were. Anyway let’s just chalk it up to a bad game and move on. Season still on but no more losses allowed.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited October 2019
    Fromm was awful. Apart from that wasn’t too bad. He cost you the game. Missing open men, interceptions and a fumble!

Hey- don’t trash my QB!! Fromm is actually what got us as far as we did today. I think some of our receivers had Vaseline on their hands. We just couldn’t move the ball- Fromm did his part as usual. A few misses but he’s an excellent QB. I’m in disbelief- but I love my Dawgs! ❤️🖤❤️🖤

Yer your receivers didn’t help but the throws should be on the numbers not the helmet like lots were. Anyway let’s just chalk it up to a bad game and move on. Season still on but no more losses allowed.

I've got no stake in SEC but always root for Georgia regardless. Can't stand Bama and pull for the Dawgs to upset them every year.

This loss sucks, but maybe they'll get Bama.

One of these days.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Watching the National League Championship Series Game 2. Venue soon to shift to tablet in kitchen so I can make my dinner.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »

I've got no stake in SEC but always root for Georgia regardless. Can't stand Bama and pull for the Dawgs to upset them every year.

One of these days.

I could not love this more!! I’m hoping we’ll still get a chance this year.. a lot of season left! Bama needs to fall!!

• Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    Bama D looking a little more shaky than last year from games I’ve seen but their O is insane! Guess they could lose against a top team or 2 given some bad luck.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »

One of these days.

I could not love this more!! I’m hoping we’ll still get a chance this year.. a lot of season left! Bama needs to fall!!

I'm rooting for the Aggies as I type this. 😀

I'm pulling for your Dawgs. Would absolutely love to see them get Bama this year. So tired of them and Georgia always has great teams, kids and coaches. Really like their program.

Good luck!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Sitting here in utter disbelief- what the hell was that GA?? 😳🤯🤬

That was a bummer for UGA.

On any given Saturday, (most) any team can lose to any other major team.

....sorry Rutgers, you're included in 'most'.

that being said, ya gotta love the Big10 rivalries :

Michigan State v. Iowa
    Ohio State v. Penn State
    Purdue v. Indiana
    Michigan v. Rutgers
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Watching Shakespeare Uncovered on PBS. Anyone else catch this series? I've found it interesting, but I am a sucker for these type of British shows
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    Watching Shakespeare Uncovered on PBS. Anyone else catch this series? I've found it interesting, but I am a sucker for these type of British shows

I wanted too ....I probably won't 😣but yup I love it too🙋🏻‍♀️😍🤘
  • Motorsheen

did it include any, or all, of the following ?

Zombies ?

Car Chases?

Cars Chasing Zombies?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Zombies ?

Car Chases?

Cars Chasing Zombies?

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are zombies
  • Motorsheen

Zombies ?

Car Chases?

Cars Chasing Zombies?

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are zombies

you know what... you're right.

I've never thought of them in that way, but yeah... they are, aren't they?
  • This_far

Zombies ?

Car Chases?

Cars Chasing Zombies?

They were doing The Tempest so had spirits, a murder plot and a monster with rape on its mind.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Trying to stay out of the pantry .. :(
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

Zombies ?

Car Chases?

Cars Chasing Zombies?

They were doing The Tempest so had spirits, a murder plot and a monster with rape on its mind.

Now I feel bad for taking my kids to see it. 😂
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    edited October 2019
    Watching the LSU/ FL game! As much as this pains me to say- I’m rooting for LSU because I’m a gator hater!! 🏈 🐯 🐊
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Talking to one of my cousins in Canada 🇨🇦
  • This_far

Zombies ?

Car Chases?

Cars Chasing Zombies?

Now I feel bad for taking my kids to see it. 😂

I've never seen it, but did see Forbidden Planet.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Watching Pale Rider
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Drinking. Writing bad poetry. Contemplating redying my hair. Contemplating drawing. Being depressed.