Super Sexy September Challenge

Options
Today is a new day, and if you're reading this it may be a start to a better you.

It's proven that people sabotage themselves" by pre-planning a start date for a diet and making long-winded plans, so guess what let's make NOW (8/30/2011) your start date so that you can get:

Super Sexy in September!!! (start f August 30th at one weight and leave September 30th at another weight)

This challenge will run four weeks and we'll have all sorts of updates throughout the challenge, (Weight ins every Tuesday morning and must be messaged to me by Noon EST) I'm a working mom and I'll be posting clever (or at least I think so recipes, exercises and tips to help you along the way). I make myself totally avalible and I will answer messages asap!

So if you're interested in joining message me:

Your starting weight and your goal weight for this challenge (please do so by 4:00 p.m. EST TODAY).

Replies

• lisbethruth
    Options
    I have been off track for several months and am ready to get started again. I have a goal I want to reach by May 15th but I can only deal with ONE MONTH AT A TIME. Thanks for doing this and I am looking forward to my progress. So how do I get started?
  • zoeysmom01
    zoeysmom01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will do this. Not sure how to start on this particular challenge, but my current weight is 185.5. Do you add me as a friend to do this?
  • sldavis73
    Options
    I would love to join this group... :)
  • Juliedhoward
    Options
    so how do we sign up I totally wanna do this????
  • GouletB
    GouletB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to do this also, how do I join? Add you as a friend? Starting weight is 123.2 GW 118.
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Just reply with your current weight as of today and your goal weight (in four weeks). Add me as a friend, I'll create a website for tracking and updates and I'll post that on this board within the next 10-20 mins.
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    Our group website is: http://ssiseptember.blogspot.com/

If you messaged me or replied to this post, I'll be adding your info on the website now. Save the website as that will track our progress!!!
  • KerryGBodie
    KerryGBodie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want in!
    My current weight today is 180, goal for end of September is 170.
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    Me too! 177.8 is my weight today...my goal is 168!
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    I have been off track for several months and am ready to get started again. I have a goal I want to reach by May 15th but I can only deal with ONE MONTH AT A TIME. Thanks for doing this and I am looking forward to my progress. So how do I get started?

just reply to this board with your starting weight and 4 week goal weight.
  • angelskye6
    angelskye6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect!! I'm back on the mpf bandwagon, after having fallen off. Current weight is 200 and 4 week goal weight is 190.
  • naturallyflyy
    naturallyflyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! CW 192
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting. With the kids going back to school next week and vacation over, I'm ready.

Start: 198
    Goal: 188
  • sara6636
    sara6636 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Current weight 171 and goal weight for the end of September is 163:smile:
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I want to join!!! :smile: Count me in!! :wink:

Starting Weight: 178lbs:sad:
    Goal Weight at end of 30 days: 165 :happy:
  • tahriajay39
    Options
    IM UP FOR THE CHALLEGE! CW: 190
  • Just1Drew
    Options
    I'm in!
    CW: 134.6
    GW: 124
  • LuckieSC
    LuckieSC Posts: 31
    Options
    Cool..I am up for the challenge as well.
  • jereedy1089
    jereedy1089 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!

HW: 198 (July 19 2011)
    CW: 190 (August 30 2011)
    ***GW1: 182 (September 30, 2011)
    GW2: 174 (October 30, 2011)
    GW3: 166 (November 30, 2011)
    GW4: 155 (January 1, 2012)
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member