Looking for good and simple keto foods

Options
Hey, new to the community and just looking for some good keto foods and meal ideas.

Replies

• arlenesurgeon03
    arlenesurgeon03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Some of my fav keto options are..... zoodles with Alfredo... any kind of salad....bunless burgers... chicken salad or buffalo chicken dip. Parmesan Coated chk tenders air fried with a side of cauli mash. I try to keep it simple as possible.
  • RogerKleist
    RogerKleist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A nice big breakfast seems to be working great for me so far. 4 scrambled eggs with 2oz of ham, no milk added. 4 slices of turkey bacon and a coffee with keto creamer. Eat this seven days a week. Keeps me full feeling until lunch if not until I’m done with work. I don’t need a ton of change in my eating habits so this works well for me. I change up my lunch and dinner from day to day. Started working out and the keto 2 months ago and I have lost 35 pounds and gained fair amounts of muscle.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Keto as a vegetarian. I've been baking veggies in olive oil with some salt. It's killer. Broccoli, cauliflower or brussel sprouts. Add salt and pepper and some garlic. Soooo good.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Anything born with a face is fair game to eat + fibrous vegetables and berries.
  • rjs0924
    rjs0924 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Try the websites:

Ibreatheimhungry.com & wholeseyum.com
  • rjs0924
    rjs0924 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sorry wholesomeyum.com