What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Leftover night, ... baked chicken, brown rice and steamed cauliflower!!!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Suppose to....that doesn't mean its actually gonna happen....

Salmon, mixed vegtables and brown rice
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Spicy black bean veggie soup topped with sour cream and cheese.
  • judyfurtado
    judyfurtado Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Salmon with roasted sweet potatoes, and grilled asparagus.
  • Dizneylvr1971
    Options
    Crockpot chicken & dumplings. Approx. 480 calories.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    It's clean out the fridge day! Making a mixed bean soup now with green beans, carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, tomatoes, parsley, & onions for me, and hubby might get a mu shu chicken type stir fry & green salad.
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast smothered in: Cajun seasoning, spicy chili powder, steak seasoning, corriander, pepper, onion powder and a little bit of brown sugar :) YUM!!!! with some steamfresh veggies!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Squash and Corn Chowder with 1 slice of toast with smart balance and parmesan cheese and a cup of halved strawberries (426 calories)
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    oh great now i'm really hungry, everybody's dinners sound lovely mine sounds so boring compared to them

beef stew
  • VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    We're attempting some form of antipasta...something.

Grilled chicken, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese seasoned with basil, and I'm lobbying for lightly sauteed 'shrooms. I think we're planning to serve it on ciabatta rolls. Add to that some form of side vegetable and that makes the meal.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a tapas place, so I'll try to choose wisely. Som olives, maybe some parma ham, and possibly a tomato vegtable dish. I'll be on the lookout for fried, battered, creamy sauces etc to avoid.
  • mike737
    mike737 Posts: 68
    Options
    Chicken Kievs. Garlic potatoes

800ish cals
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    oven fried tilapia, seasoned rice & some veggies...
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I made chicken parm homemade. Can't wait! Oh, and some asparagus (gotta have that veggie!) with a nice spring salad.. some onions and peppers! :) I work until 10pm tonight, so I need something to keep me going on my feet all night... Hopefully I can get to the gym after work! Let's hopeee!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    We are having pork carnitas burrito bowls from skinny taste. With all the veggies and guacamole because i can't have carnitas with out guacamole it should be about 350 calories but chances are I'll have seconds! I can't help myself, it's so dang good!
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/03/mexican-slow-cooked-pork-carnitas.html
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    I'm making salmon patties. 337 calories for 2 patties. Fresh green beans (yes, with bacon) and probably a salad. May cut up a watermelon too.
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Tonight we are having homemade bean soup and I will probably make grilled cheese sandwiches to go along with it for the kids and my hubby. I will most likely have a salad with it. I wish I knew the calorie content of the soup though.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I am having garlic pototoes, roasted carrots and lamb chops. Calories approx 460.

What is everyone else having?

I love lamb chops. I'm jealous.

Tonight is busy for me, so before a meeting tonight I will have a salad. Afterwards, Margharita pizza and a glass of cab/merlot blend.
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm trying a new recipe for "Curried Coconut Chicken" w/Jasmine Rice & Steamed Veggies :P
  • jimmychoo2shoes
    Options
    I'm making this chicken sofrito from skinnytaste.com http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/09/sofrito-chicken-stew-5-ww-pts.html#more I'll serve it over brown rice.