2»

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    I just Build new ones

56czl1ih3atc.png

You ever do a tree bog? I’m thinking of putting one up because my kids keep using my toilet and it just can’t handle boy poo.

It has a gender?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    I just Build new ones

56czl1ih3atc.png

You ever do a tree bog? I’m thinking of putting one up because my kids keep using my toilet and it just can’t handle boy poo.

It has a gender?

You’re particular to a shade. Fine, boys’ poo. It was funnier the other way.
  • s131951
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I just Build new ones

56czl1ih3atc.png

It has a gender?

Just curious. I am a scientist. I never took the time to have human-fecal bonding time to determine if there was a gender or not
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I just Build new ones

56czl1ih3atc.png

All my trees are bogs !
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I just Build new ones

56czl1ih3atc.png

It has a gender?

Just curious. I am a scientist. I never took the time to have human-fecal bonding time to determine if there was a gender or not

Are you a poo scientist? A scatogist? An excrement engineer perhaps? A fecal physicist?
  • s131951
    Options
    I just Build new ones

56czl1ih3atc.png

It has a gender?

Are you a poo scientist? A scatogist? An excrement engineer perhaps? A fecal physicist?

No. I could think of a few worse professions for me. I do remember scat identification from my boy scouts manuals though
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Toilets??

Y'all really are the 0ne percent, aren't you?

I know when I've outkicked my coverage.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I have pics of my brand new loo with a green tree frog in it but in the newspaper last week someone had to get help as they had two times an issue with snakes in theirs!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I scrub 'em weekly, but spot-clean as needed. My husband's definitely not a slob but he's less likely to notice/care so I do a quick check of the other bathroom when I am doing laundry.
  • lorri71
    lorri71 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Every day at least once sometimes more! If I went to someones house and the toilet was dirty I wouldn't have much confidence that the rest of the house was clean. I would avoid eating and drinking in there!😣
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Once a week. Spot clean as needed in between as I have 3 young kids.
  • theblackdotdusseldorf
    Options
    I have no routine... Honestly am now asking myself when the last time was... I need a cleaner to come in here.
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    My bowel movements are very clean because of my superb diet.