rmt14kkpqu77.jpg

Always such great filter usage.
  • gapeachy74
    gapeachy74 Posts: 617 Member
    edited October 2019
    Love all the fun pics
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    Kinda like this one... got me on my good side without showing the bald patches on my head 🤣
    vudhcemgnwbu.jpg

Dang lady...I know this cancer and treatment are a detour from your life and nobody would choose this...but you look STUN-NING no matter what!! Seriously. 😍
  • MelG7777
    I think someone might need to take Snapchat away from me.
    bct1g7ys3s76.gif

Nooooo! Don’t ever take it away!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,370 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Kinda like this one... got me on my good side without showing the bald patches on my head 🤣
    vudhcemgnwbu.jpg

Dang lady...I know this cancer and treatment are a detour from your life and nobody would choose this...but you look STUN-NING no matter what!! Seriously. 😍

Thank you ❤ I was starting to feel more comfortable with the shaved head but now that it's mostly all falling off I don't go out without my headband or wigs. Maybe when I'm completely bald I'll be able to get out there more comfortably. It will all grow back when I'm done with the treatments. With this new treatment the doctor says I'll probably lose ALL my hair withing the next 2 weeks. I'm ok with that now. It's just part of me getting better.

And in the grand scheme of things, that's the only thing that really matters. <3 Hair will grow back again. Besides, it's almost toque season.
  • G7en78
    G7en78 Posts: 53 Member
    I'll play. This one is my favorite Halloween filter. Let's me keep my RBF 🤣

ptbrxu74heu8.jpg

Spooksy and sexy I can’t make up my mind 🤪
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    vudhcemgnwbu.jpg

Thank you ❤ I was starting to feel more comfortable with the shaved head but now that it's mostly all falling off I don't go out without my headband or wigs. Maybe when I'm completely bald I'll be able to get out there more comfortably. It will all grow back when I'm done with the treatments. With this new treatment the doctor says I'll probably lose ALL my hair withing the next 2 weeks. I'm ok with that now. It's just part of me getting better.

And in the grand scheme of things, that's the only thing that really matters. <3 Hair will grow back again. Besides, it's almost toque season.

Yes it is❤.. I did cry alot when I shaved it but it was better than seeing chunks of my hair fall off. I've learned to accept it. It's already toque season here, it's so cold already! 😒
  • MelG7777
    vudhcemgnwbu.jpg

I’m so sorry I have to. But your outlook and kickass attitude are amazing. ❤️ Here rooting for you girl!
  • MelG7777
    yc575d1vs5cf.jpg
    Only a little evil. 😇

A little evil. A lot beautiful!!!😍
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    vudhcemgnwbu.jpg

I’m so sorry I have to. But your outlook and kickass attitude are amazing. ❤️ Here rooting for you girl!

❤🤗
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    yc575d1vs5cf.jpg
    Only a little evil. 😇

Wickedly awesome
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    vudhcemgnwbu.jpg

You are awesome and strong.