Fitbit

Options
I am new user and I must admit, I am sorry that I gave up my Noom membership. For the life of me, I cannot figure out why I don’t get credit for walking 22,000 steps! Is it a Fitbit issue or the app??
I appreciate any advice: the long drawn out discussions don’t make any sense to me...

Replies

• connieziegler54
    connieziegler54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good question. I just got a new fitbit and although both aps say they are connected, I'm not finding my exercise on my fit bit showing up on MFP or my water and food from MFP showing up on my Fitbit ap. Did something change? I didn't have a problem a year ago with my old fit bit.
  • Schweisl
    Schweisl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your response. I feel totally frustrated with all the same issues. I have disconnected/connected several times....is there anyone out there who can help??
  • lizzynose
    lizzynose Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have this issue too! Really annoying!
  • TexasTallchick
    TexasTallchick Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just responded to another user with this same question and it’s a FitBit problem with their app synching with this app. Try refreshing your MFP app. Or log into the FitBit app on a PC and not your phone and unlink the two and link them again. It’s basically trial and error until they get this problem fixed. Sometimes I even go to bed with no steps showing on MFP, even though I had my 10k+, and they’ll be there when I wake up. 🤔