Time to celebrate!

Options
hubn8147
hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
Guys, it's official! I'VE LOST ALL MY BABY WEIGHT!!!! All 43 pounds! My "baby" will be 2 next month. This is a huge deal for me because all my life I kept receiving the same message of "it's so much harder to loose weight after you have kids" and "you won't have time for yourself after kids" - basically saying you'll never get your old body back ever again. Well it IS possible and I've done it! I'm on cloud 9 today :)

I still have 25 more pounds I want to lose as I started my pregnancy a little overweight, but for today, it's time to celebrate!

Replies

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    congratulations mama o:) well done
  • amberlelynn
    amberlelynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing - very inspirational:))!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work!!!
  • Jadub729
    Jadub729 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I'm still a bit from losing my baby weight...hmmmm.....my baby is 37...so it's been a long process :|

Mine is 27! :smiley: Still, I am getting there finally .

Congratulations OP. You have done well to shift is so soon - good luck with your onward journey :smile:
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

This gives me hope. My baby turns 10 months next week and I still have 38lbs to lose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight (and then continue with the remaining lbs. I would like to lose).
  • Adelynee
    Adelynee Posts: 32 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    So gd to hear! My baby is 3 mths and the lack of sleep is stopping me from making gd choices food wise. Think it will be a very long process for me to loose the weight but as long as I stay on track to I'll be ok. Good luck everyone out there!
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I was/am struggling with urinary incontinence after childbirth and it was a major roadblock to get back to working out. I finally said "screw it" and downloaded a Couch to 5K app and started running!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great result congratulations
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    AWESOME---have you kept those pounds off?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!