Post your favorite photo of yourself! (PG only!)

Options

Replies

• polo_princess
    Options
    IMG_0883edit.jpg I dont have a favorite but I think i look better now than i have in years. :) This on is my current favorite pic.

You are so pretty!! :heart:
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    This one:
    2668697_5204.jpg

And this one:
    93228178.jpg

Both recent... I have some other favorites from "before child" but... yeah... and I'll have some new favorites after Hubs and I have a Weight Lifting photo shoot in the next month or so.
  • jlschuh44
    jlschuh44 Posts: 218
    Options
    Hot stuff! : )
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    stephsweddoing3.jpg

I'm getting better about being in front of the camera so hopefully soon I'll have more favorites :)

What a gorgeous smile, pretty lady!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    darn it! can't get to photbucket form work, just have to change the profile pic <~~~~~~ in honor of booby Tues
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    A recent fav

b-2.jpg

An old fav (w/short hair)

bb-1.jpg
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    This one. It was taken on one of the greatest days of my life (if not THE greatest day in my life so far). It was taken the day I graduated from the Police Training College.

1552106_6164.jpg
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    this is one of my favs
    32446777_l.jpg
  • polo_princess
    Options
    I think this is my favourite one at the moment ... kinda sums my life up right now, absolutley wasted lol!!

Hoping this doesnt come out huge!!

224816_10150162796019869_704819868_6442140_6673332_n.jpg
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    4650336_5520.jpg

i cant bloody get image links to work, but its supposed to be me on holiday in Nice in july, outside the museum of modern art
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Options
    wonderful thread!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Love these :)
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    4650336_5520.jpg

i cant bloody get image links to work/

FIXED
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    4650336_5520.jpg

i cant bloody get image links to work, but its supposed to be me on holiday in Nice in july, outside the museum of modern art

I love it...and it sounds like an awesome holiday location!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    thankyou freckleface x
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    27137_8712.jpg

I like this one even though I was told that one of my neices made the comment that I looked like a hootchie mama. That really, really hurt my feelings because I'm a Christian and tried to be conservative but was still trying to do a fun pose. I was so proud of myself for losing the weight I had lost and was feeling really good about myself.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    27137_8712.jpg

I like this one even though I was told that one of my neices made the comment that I looked like a hootchie mama. That really, really hurt my feelings because I'm a Christian and tried to be conservative but was still trying to do a fun pose. I was so proud of myself for losing the weight I had lost and was feeling really good about myself.

There's nothing "hoochie mama" about this picture. I think you look great. Nice work!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    27137_8712.jpg

nothing 'hoochie mama'-ish about that pose, I think you look great and you should feel confident in striking a pose like that, even if you are conservative!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options

There's nothing "hoochie mama" about this picture. I think you look great. Nice work!

haha, you stole the words right outta my mouth!
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My absolute favourite picture of myself would be this one:
    181710_10150089966415754_507210753_6819727_2067943_n.jpg
    It's from last year, and even though you can't see my face I love it. And somehow that picture made me look significantly thinner than I actually was haha I was 185lbs at the time, and I think it disguises it well!

My favourite picture that actually has my face in it, is my profile pic here.