App for shopping list, price trackers?

Options
I'd like to find an appI can use for both my shopping list and allow me to note prices and stores so when I am in a store and see (for example) powdered pb on sale at 6$, I can look at the app and see I paid $5.50 regular price at another store. What apps bring most joy and usefulness :-)

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I use OneNote for a lot of things, including my shopping lists. You can save pictures in it, so you could have a document for each item you buy, then just take a picture of the price tag in each store and save it to that document. You could also just make a spreadsheet using something like Google Sheets that you can access on your phone.
  • humorology
    humorology Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Those are helpful ideas
  • denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend AnyList. You can use it with Alexa and Siri, and across all your devices. In addition, you can save internet recipes (if you have the paid version, at any rate), and pull your grocery list directly from the recipes. Sorry, I can't remember how much the annual subscription is off the top of my head, but it's affordable. I use the app almost daily.