Rebooting

Options
Decided to try Keto after not much success and dwindling resolve 7 months ago. Lost 10 ks but dropped a size or two. Have adjusted the nutritional stats to meet my new goals. Reducing arthritis pain is my key motivation but easier shopping for clothes and looking better are also goals.

Replies

• DonnaL1959
    DonnaL1959 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto this week for the first time. The best thing about it for me is eating when I'm hungry. That's huge! When I had my egg, cheese & English muffin or bun for breakfast, I was hungry 2 hours later. Now, without the muffin or bun, I'm not getting as hungry. I am going 4-5 hours sometimes without hunger, which is a miracle for me. It's too early to tell if anything is working in the weight-loss department, but I'm going to stick with it for a few months & see what happens. I've tried everything else, so nothing to lose but weight. It's an adjustment to eat so few carbs, so I will have to see if I can get into Ketosis & get some weight off. I'm tracking everything. My goal is a 50-pound weight loss that I can sustain.