Swimming and listening to music

Hi all, does anyone listen to music when you're swimming and have a good waterproof MP3 player you can recommend?

It can get a bit boring and I'd really like to be able to listen to music while I'm swimming.

Thanks!

Replies

• Cokamo
    Cokamo Posts: 51
    Was looking for one of these last night...I'd be interested in knowing also.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    My best friend has a SwiMP3 player; she loves it!
  • bump
  • stelid
    stelid Posts: 60
    I have a waterproof iPod shuffle that I would love to use, but I don't have very good waterproof headphones. Any suggestions would greatly help me as well.
  • mccrockl
    mccrockl Posts: 55 Member
    I have a SwiMP3 player and it works great! The only thing that I don't love is the extra pressure from my goggles on my eyes because it goes under the straps and I can't make the straps any longer. Still, though, it is worth it.
  • I have a swimp3 and i love it !!!! I would recommend the one that sits on your cheek bone and transmits the sound by vibration( quite nifty) they are a bit more pricey but totally worth it!
    I have a swim p3 player that uses ear buds now( tried it to block noise at the pool), but if i am trying to swim my quickest , they tend to fall out.... I hope this helps:)
  • you look amazing!
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    go to this site

http://www.h2oaudio.com/

: