Flat Belly DETOX! oh my!

Options
JennaM222
JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
Hey All....

I am going to complete the flat belly 4 day detox again September 12th ( thats when I get home from Vacation...and I will NEED a jump start )

No, you dont have to drink Keyenne pepper and honey mixed with Boiling water. This is more of a 4 day CLEAN eating reg. I lost 6 lbs the first time I did the detox and it really helped me jump back into healthy eating when I felt I was slipping a bit.

Here it is...

Morning:
1 cup special k ¼ cup milk
8 oz glass of sassy water drank with each meal

Sassy water is Water, Sliced Lemon, peeled & sliced sucumbers, ginger, and fresh mint leaves. I alwasy make it each night before and let it stew. The water is DELICIOUS and refreshing!

AM snack
¼ cup unsweetened/salted raisens ¼ plain unsalted sunflower seeds

Lunch
4 oz plain turkey or 4 oz plain white tuna
12 grape tomatoes
1 low fat string cheese

Afternoon snack smoothie
1 cup milk 1 cup fruit ( I always used frozen strawberries or blueberries )

Dinner
4 oz boneless skinless turkey breast/4 oz fish plain/4 oz tuna plan
1-2 cup ( I always had more ) plain steamed green beans/kale/spinach

repeat for 4 days. I admit i did cheat a LITTLE having a small glass of wine at night, and a few dark chocolates here and there.

Replies

• berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You forgot to mention you will be doing it with your favorite ex-coworker!!! :)

Can't wait!

OH and we are starting the 30 day shred.

WHOOOOOOOOO!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    bump. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and will need a jump start when I return next week.
  • mfastdriver123
    Options
    I've heard of this plan but have never actually tried it before. I think I will try this myself.
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I may have to try this....My in-laws are coming to visit and I am afraid what they will say to me...last time they were in I was at peak weightloss...It has all gone downhill from there....So you are exercising too?
  • MHackrott
    MHackrott Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I think I need to do this next Tuesday-Friday!
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Yes, I exercise on it, MODERATELY though, not balls to the walls like I normally would. Just becasue If I did, I always wanted SO BADLY to cheat becasue umm ya, I was freaking hungry! haha
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Oh, and if you do do it, EAT THAT STRING CHEESE AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE. string cheese has never taste so good.
  • Wilfred808
    Wilfred808 Posts: 113
    Options
    why are you doing this diet? Why dont you eat normal food and just make sure you are in a caloric deficit?
  • JennaM222
    Options
    why are you doing this diet? Why dont you eat normal food and just make sure you are in a caloric deficit?

The food in the detox is normal food the last time I chekced? And my reasonings are above.
  • Wilfred808
    Wilfred808 Posts: 113
    Options

The food in the detox is normal food the last time I chekced? And my reasonings are above.
    "Sassy water is Water, Sliced Lemon, peeled & sliced sucumbers, ginger, and fresh mint leaves. I alwasy make it each night before and let it stew"

sounds gross but if you like eating that

i skimmed your post and saw the cayenne and lemon thing and thought you were talking about the diet where thats all you drink for the day
  • JennaM222
    Options

"Sassy water is Water, Sliced Lemon, peeled & sliced sucumbers, ginger, and fresh mint leaves. I alwasy make it each night before and let it stew"

i skimmed your post and saw the cayenne and lemon thing and thought you were talking about the diet where thats all you drink for the day

You do not eat it, you drink the water. If you are strange, you can choose to eat the contents of the water...
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

You do not eat it, you drink the water. If you are strange, you can choose to eat the contents of the water...

You are tooooooo funny...lol
  • JennaM222
    Options

You are tooooooo funny...lol

:grumble:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    So basically you are eating very low calories for four days?
    Sounds like hard work and pretty unneccessary to me, but if it makes you feel good, go for it!
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    Why do people always have something to say??

What ever happened to, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?"

She's doing what works for her to get herself back on track. BACK THE EFFFFFF OFF PEOPLE!
  • JennaM222
    Options

What ever happened to, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?"

She's doing what works for her to get herself back on track. BACK THE EFFFFFF OFF PEOPLE!

lol right? it is 4 days, and really, the calories EQUAL 1200!! morons.
  • JennaM222
    Options
    So basically you are eating very low calories for four days?
    Sounds like hard work and pretty unneccessary to me, but if it makes you feel good, go for it!

Actually, it is 1200 calories maybe take a 100. it is for 4 days. And if it makes me feel better AFTER a week in vegas, than yes, I will feel good about it.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I came here think this was gonna be some sort of pill praise but I was pleasantly surprised.

Every time I pass the "diet" isle at the grocery store I'm tempted to take all the detox pills off the shelf and replace them with prunes.

in fact that gives me an idea. I'm gonna bottle up some prune juice and call it Ziaki's miracle detox juice and sell it for twenty dollars a bottle. I'm a friggen genius.
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options

LOL :) exactly. This is a 4 day detox after a vacation. I think it is perfectly awesome and OK!!!