Starting C2K5 anyone want to join me?

Hi! I am starting on C2K5 and I was wondering if anyone would like to join me? I am on Week 1 Day 3, but I plan on repeating the first week for exercise purposes.

Replies

• mrogus
    mrogus Posts: 94
    I am starting today!
  • I am re-starting Sept. 1
  • climbingpanda
    climbingpanda Posts: 36 Member
    I'm meant to be doing week 2 day 2 tomorrow, but think that I may join you back in week 1 again instead! My running fitness is proving to be the hardest thing to regain at the moment!
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Yaaayyyy! I am so happy to have people join me. It is a lot easier with support. Getting ready to go out right now!
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    I'm starting the 1st :) only thing is I am also a newbie to running all together so we will see how I do LOL.
  • danimoon67
    danimoon67 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm on Week 4 day 2, I did day 1 twice and plan to do day 2 and 3 twice before moving on to Week 5. This is the first week I'm repeating.

I never in a million years thought I would look forward to exercising, let alone jogging.
  • Yaaaayyy! More people! I am doing C2K5, 30DS, and BFBM. I alternate though. I have my high school reunion coming up so I want to lose the last couple of pounds. I did do my run today. Felt kind of blah!. Running really sucks! :sick:
  • I'm going to be starting Tuesday the treadmill version, after the long weekend! I may end up doing week 1 twice, as I haven't ran/jogged in years.
  • I'm going to be starting Tuesday the treadmill version, after the long weekend! I may end up doing week 1 twice, as I haven't ran/jogged in years.

Yep that's what I am doing!
  • Hi there! I just printed out the treadmill version as well and plan to start this tomorrow! Feel free to "friend" me -- hopefully we can all support each other!
  • I just started too :)

I haven't run in years and had a baby 4 months ago. I think i will need to repeat most weeks as i was dying on week 1 day 1 lol

Hopefully i will get better tho!
  • Angie1215
    Angie1215 Posts: 125 Member
    I did c25k awhile back and almost got to the end before I fell back into bad habits. I really want to start it again and am looking into getting a treadmill. When I did it, there was only one version. What is the treadmill version?
  • I did do the run today. When does it get easier? I'm already doing week 1 twice back to back.
  • I just started too :)

I haven't run in years and had a baby 4 months ago. I think i will need to repeat most weeks as i was dying on week 1 day 1 lol

Hopefully i will get better tho!
    Awwww.....totally off topic but I love your baby belly pic! Better in then out lol!
  • I am re-starting Sept. 1
    How did it go?
  • Did Week 1 Day 2 on the treadmill today, and actually ran (6.7mph) it seemed easy at first, by the end I was huffing and puffing, definietly going to want to walk/run week 1 again next week.

How's everyone doing?
  • Did Week 1 Day 2 on the treadmill today, and actually ran (6.7mph) it seemed easy at first, by the end I was huffing and puffing, definietly going to want to walk/run week 1 again next week.

How's everyone doing?
    I started week 2 it seems a little more difficult. I can't wait to be a real runner!