Knackered body need to hit the reset

Options
Hi I'm just getting in to my 40s and haven't really taken care of my body weight has always been a problem now I think it's time I took control and get fit and eat healthy and I'm hoping to make friends on here that will help keep me motivated and I really need help 😁

Replies

• LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just getting in to my 40s and haven't really taken care of my body weight has always been a problem now I think it's time I took control and get fit and eat healthy and I'm hoping to make friends on here that will help keep me motivated and I really need help 😁

Welcome @GlenStevens1976 ! If you've not done so already, definitely have a look at the Getting Started section of the community, there are a good many helpful posts there. I'm 52 and I've been on this latest leg of the journey since February of this year and having good success so far. I'm sending you a friend request.

Best of luck!
  • GlenStevens
    GlenStevens Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi @LouVee186000 thanks for you message and I will have a look and the getting started section I have been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember with out much luck but now I'm determined to lose it this time my poor body can't take anymore and I have to do something. Would also like to thank you for the friend request it would be nice to share my journey with someone. Thanks again
  • hunhun57
    hunhun57 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Just think of eating healthy and exercise as a lifestyle. Then it’s not a chore. You can do anything that you set your mind to. I try to work out 4-6 days a week and 1 rest day. Prepping food ahead of time or thinking through my food and being mindful. I will support you and I have some great friends on here that are very supportive! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.