September Tribal Challenge.....

Options
We are still looking for team mates if anyone is interested in joining our team let me know.

Thanks,

Amanda

Replies

• krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    How many openings do you have? Myself and a few friends may be interested. :)
  • kiwicakes
    kiwicakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to count me in Amanda! :)
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    What does the challenge consist of? How many are you looking for?
  • borboletas
    Options
    OMG that's the motivation I neeedddd. I'm super interested.......... PLEASE

Thank you
  • Candies90
    Options
    What does the challenge consist of? How many are you looking for?
  • Coliepie717
    Options
    Where do I find the info on what this challenge consist of?
  • GladImTall
    GladImTall Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! Also- fairly new to MFP, so not aware of these groups/challenges.. Details, please!
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Don't forget to count me in Amanda! :)

No worries I've got you down. :-)

Thanks!!

Amanda
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Here is a look at the first week. Each we the exercises get harder. You must be committed to checking in with me daily. Our team cannot get bonus points if you don't check in so this is super important.

After looking over this if you are still interested let me know. At this point in time I have room for 4 maybe 5 people.

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
    Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
    Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!
    Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)
    Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 5 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 7 - Rest! You deserve it!
    *******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
    Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
    Release your potential and it will take you further than you imagined.

THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1. more youtube videos will be posted tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
    This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!
    Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
    WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks (Bicep Curls may be done with cans of soup or bottles of water if you don’t have any weights) + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run.
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) The video is a little long sorry.
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 50 Crunches + 50 Toe Touches
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiDNLfNKBYA&playnext=1&list=PL41F287FEDA882B18 )
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches + 2 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!
    *******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
    Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
    Release your potential and it will take you further than you imagined.
  • bookworm03
    bookworm03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Am I too late?
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you're still looking for people! I'm pretty sure bookworm03 is in as well.
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Really interested but have never done something like this before... Could you explain how this works, how long it lasts, etc...
  • Tdance5678
    Tdance5678 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Don't forget me either!!!!! I wanna do it again!!
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Don't forget me either!!!!! I wanna do it again!!

You are already one of my teammates. I wouldn't forget to keep you around. :-) I'll send you a list of the team as soon as it is final.

Thank you,

Amanda
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Really interested but have never done something like this before... Could you explain how this works, how long it lasts, etc...

The top of this post has the first week worth of challenges up. It will go for the whole month of september. you have to be willing to check in daily and complete the daily and weekly challenges. Read over the exercises at the top and let me know if you are still interested in joining.

Thank you,

Amanda
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Ok after watching the videos I think I can do this and it's just what I need! If you still have room I'd love to join!