Keto Burst Question

Options
I'm not really new to the community here. I started using MyFitnessPal app in 2015. I had bariatric surgery and following that lost 220 pounds using the surgery and the app as a tool. But unfortunately, now four years later a few pounds have found their way back home. I have tried cutting calories, measuring and weighing foods, and exercising daily. Still, in three months, the scale refuses to budge. I have seen the ads for Keto Burst. Has anyone tried this stuff? I prefer not to use this type of stuff but my patience is wearing thin now. It would be nice to be able to return to the side of my closet with the smallest sizes. I should mention that I have some health issues that require me to eat at least 80grams of protein daily and I am also a cancer survivor so if Keto Burst contains any suspected carcinogens, I would like to know that in advance.

Replies

• joynicole10
    joynicole10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about Keto burst but for me I drink Pruvit Keto drinks and they help me lose weight even if I don't follow a strict Keto diet. I also have some liver issues and my doctor checked out the product fully before she approved it.

http://joynicole.experienceketo.com
  • keytracker51
    keytracker51 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about Keto burst but for me I drink Pruvit Keto drinks and they help me lose weight even if I don't follow a strict Keto diet. I also have some liver issues and my doctor checked out the product fully before she approved it.

http://joynicole.experienceketo.com

Thanks Joy for your feedback. Are the Pruvit Keto drinks expensive? Do you substitute a meal with a drink or use it in conjunction with a small meal?
  • iheartmyyorkie
    iheartmyyorkie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be about people exploding while on the keto diet. Darn it all. :/
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    ..... I have tried cutting calories, measuring and weighing foods, and exercising daily. Still, in three months, the scale refuses to budge. .....

Did you update your goals with your current weight, target weight and the pounds per week you want to lose?

Could be you're working with old data. Maybe also google online for TDEE calculators and compare the results from a couple of them and take an average.

And toss in a handful of patience over the next few months to see if your weight goals catch up to your efforts.

good luck!
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Skip the pills and potions. Try a keto diet (I follow a 90% carnivore diet) and get regular rest and exercise. You want lasting results, not just to drop a few pounds today and gain more back next week.
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Considering your health history, I truly think and strongly urge you to talk to your doctor about this one. Please.
  • keytracker51
    keytracker51 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses. I have adjusted the goals info on myfitnesspal and my calorie levels are lower now obviously than when I started. My exercise and diet or nutrition regime are two things I really don't deviate from, cause if I do after the surgery I've had, my body reacts to too many fats and sugars.
    I also never drink soft drinks, or alcohol due to my past surgeries so extra calories are not creeping in there.

And I've read some testimonials on the ketogenic things, good and bad. This is making me a little skeptical.

Guess at this point, I can only stay the course until my next doctor's appointment and talk with him. Truthfully, it is frustrating but I feel good. Maybe I'll just have to accept my status quo.
  • Howard_M_Burgerz
    Howard_M_Burgerz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    To coin an oft-used phrase...The only thing that will get thinner is your wallet. Honestly, if any of these pills and potions worked. We wouldn't need websites like this... best of luck !!