Hello Once Again!

Options
Well Hello Friends and Future Friends, its happened again and i'm back! Yall probably dont remember me because i dont like using my real name....some might remember me from my last surgery....i Gained weight again after Lumber Fusion Spine Surgery.
My 5th one, need to get back down to 102-105lbs. Have to find some other friends that can't exercise either...i have nerve damage in my foot:( Hoping its temporary. its not going to stop me from trying to go walking or dieting. If your a past friend or a likeminded person who wants to be friends message me, nice to be back:)

Replies

• BillM1976
    BillM1976 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Wishing you much success! -Bill
  • lynney9
    lynney9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you Bill!
  • tallbanyan
    tallbanyan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm here after a long hiatus too. Good eating habits can help a great deal along with walking for starters.
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I just got back myself. Hope to see you around. All the best!
  • lynney9
    Options
    Thank Charles. It can be discouraging to come back but it always works for me:)
  • lynney9
    Options
    Hi again all, i need some female friends and someone to be accountable to if anyone is likeminded in that. not that i dont appreciate my male friends, i do, im married and its just more comfortable for me:)
  • lynney9
    Options
    I also apologize to my male friends i accepted their friend requests and dumped them dont want to give you any trouble im poitive my husband is on here.....because i am sorry
  • tallbanyan
    Options
    ah, no worries!
  • lynney9
    Options
    thanks your a pal lol, we can talk on the board i was amazed at all the night time games for night owls like me:)
  • tallbanyan
    Options
    Indeed :) this coming from a fellow insomniac lol
  • lynney9
    Options
    yes lovely to be up when everyone is sleeping...i do kind of like it lol
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • KLCruz88
    KLCruz88 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I, too, am back after a long break. I was doing so well then I changed jobs to second shift. It was really hard on my body and I gain about 12 lbs back. I start a new first shift job on monday and joining the gym as well! Im more than happy to help hold you accountable if you can do the same for me 😀