Calling all UK people!

Options
_MWTF_
_MWTF_ Posts: 2 Member
So I've been on MFP before but not properly for a while. So new mindset led to new account and here I am 😊
So if you're UK (or from anywhere else, I'm just thinking time zone!) Feel fee to add me. Even if it's just to compare diaries when we are fashioning makeshift meals after Brexit when we have no ingredients available!

Replies

• TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    I've stock piled marmite and crunchy peanut butter, I'll be selling at £20 a jar for Christmas!!!
  • Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    This is the first post I saw anything with Brexit 😂😂😂 there’s no place on earth you can escape the shower of *kitten* it’s become
  • Crumpetp
    Crumpetp Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I think I have an old tin of chickpeas in the back of the cupboard going spare? Willing to trade come November!
  • _MWTF_
    _MWTF_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It has become a shower of shite!
    Crumpetp wrote: »
    I think I have an old tin of chickpeas in the back of the cupboard going spare? Willing to trade come November!

Made me giggle! 🤭

• MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK. Been here just under 3 months and I've lost 29lb so far. Got about 100lb left to lose.
  • cheylahazell94
    cheylahazell94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I used to use MFP years ago and lost like 4 to 5 stone but I recently had twins a year ago and I gained a stone and a half (was 11st 3) I've managed to lose over half a stone in 14 months slowly without really being strict all the time (now 10st 7) of that so ideally I would love to get rid of another stone. Just need the motivation and support ☺ also wanna tone up.