Need Friends

Options
Hi! I recently rejoined and need friends. I was diagnosed with diabetes and am giving keto a try. Big wake up call. Time to get serious!

Replies

• lionm17
    lionm17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m going to give it a try as well. Good luck to us all. 👍
  • flawerwhite95
    flawerwhite95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi😊... me too,,, I recently rejoined i need to loss 20 pounds and i need friends for supporting each other’s
  • smat52
    smat52 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well. We can do this!👍🤗
  • Carbs_are_why_im_here
    Options
    I’m back on, 9 days now. Y’all can friend me 🙂

Keto was a great diet and I lost 47lbs but my later found out my child has a lot of food allergies so now I don’t keep dairy in the house.
  • JPgraceandgrit
    JPgraceandgrit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 'new' here, too. Was here once but only shortly. I don't even know how to add friends yet but you're welcome to add me! I'm not going anywhere this time!!
  • Queen_M90
    Queen_M90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me xx
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Also looking to get restarted again - anyone feel free to add me
  • Chibilove
    Chibilove Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im having trouble adding people but feel free to add me, im looking for new friends as well
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm super active and always looking for new active friends! Feel free to add me.
  • BeckyJo768
    BeckyJo768 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started again. My husband is doing predominantly keto and I am doing what I can to support him, so that means I am doing keto also. Luckily I have been able to find some great recipes are the easy to make with common ingredients.
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • spatter01
    spatter01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just sent an add request to everyone above me in the responses. I have been back on track for around two months. Friends make the site better, it is great to cheer everyone on.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    I agree joining and having friends here has kept me motivated for longer before I would have given up at 56 some might think why bother but I could live another 30 years and i want them to be good ones so aim to be fit and now I am getting there.
  • Carbs_are_why_im_here
    Options
    One of my fave keto snacks was bacon wrapped dates.. everything is better with bacon.
  • Crumpetp
    Crumpetp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Ill try to add u if I can! have health issues too that wont get better on their own. Any support welcome x