Officially obese!

Options
Crumpetp
Crumpetp Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Wow! I had my pic taken for a new ID badge this week and was in for a shock... do I really look like that. How did I not see it? Stepped on the scale for confirmation... I am now the heaviest I have ever been. But thats my motivation to do something! 10 years ago I used a program similsr to mfp to lose then maintain at a healthy weight, then became a teacher and in came a sedentary job which leaves me exhausted every day! If anyone wants to add a 30 something female friend for motivation, with about 40 lbs to lose please do so. Good luck everyone. Already motivated by the success pics!

Replies

• tramaine_21
    tramaine_21 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I've got your back. As a fellow 30-something female, who was formally obese but not yet in the normal weight range, I still have some goals I need to achieve. Let's do it!
  • fairytale_babe
    fairytale_babe Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Can so relate! Just got into the overweight category based on bmi (which I hate) concentrating on losing body fat and gaining skeletal muscle mass. Also in my 30s I don't know how to add friends yet so feel free to add me too 😊👍
  • sierradavette
    sierradavette Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Absolutely relatable. Last year I lost 20 pounds and got to my lowest weight of 140 for as long as I can remember. Albeit I’m only 21, I’ve always been a pudgy one. It was my first time trying to lose weight in my life, always said I wasn’t gonna be one of those people that lose weight just to regain it. What a joke that was, I gained my 20 back PLUS another 20 some odd pounds. Which officially put myself into the obese category. Had a good cry and decided that this time I’m sticking to it and maintenance won’t turn into gaining double what I lose.