Shakeology??????

Options
Anyone do Shakeology????? what do u think of it? is it worth the $$??? Tell me more about it! seriously thinking about it! Thanks! :)

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone has ever asked about this before.
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Multi Level Marketing garbage. Take $120 out of your pocket and light it on fire....that's what you'll get with shakeology.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    I use it as a snack. Worth it. Lots of vitamins. I like it.
  • carymi30
    carymi30 Posts: 32
    Options
    What is it?
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i use visalus. its cheaper than shakeology and there are more nutrients in it. it tastes delicious too. i think with shakeology your paying for the name, because its linked to beachbody, p90x, insanity etc...
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    be prepared to be flooded with PMs from hawkers of the stuff...

There's nothing in it you can't get from real food for a lot less money.
  • fb1960
    fb1960 Posts: 23
    Options
    I don't sell it, nor am involved in the MLM behind Beachbody... (& won't for any spammers thinking of asking)...but it is a GREAT product. Best nutritionally balanced performance shake I've seen, and I've seen many!

Like anything that falls into the very high quality category, it is expensive. But I feel my body is worth it. As long as you don't expect it to do ALL the work. If committed to an exercise regimen and eating clean...it will help nutritionally speaking.
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I tried it, it's filling the Choclate is better in my opinion than the Greenberry, but both flavors are tolerable. It's just too expensive to keep up.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Can you buy it pre-made?? I don't have time to be mixing anything. lol
  • coracbeck
    Options
    I've used it for over a year and a half... LOVE IT! Worth every penny. I have gotten off of ALL my prescription medication and have so much more energy. My 70 year old mother takes it too and is off of her cholesterol meds. It has a money back guarantee - so no harm in trying it to see if it works for you.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    No need for it, eat what you like in moderation and create a caloric deficit and weight loss will follow
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    why have i never heard of this non-food before?
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It goes along with the px90, turbo fire and those things but there are others out there, herbalife for example..................I have been looking at them for a while. I still have 40 lbs I would like to lose and have been at a stand still for a while and was thinking that maybe this would help get past my slump! Any feedback is muchly appreciated!
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I drink Shakeology every morning for breakfast and love it. I no longer have to take a mutli-vitamin because it covers everything. I do take iron and calcium still though. I like it because it helps cholesteral and my father passed away from a heart attack at 42 so I am super concious about that. It is also supposed to help stop cravings but I haven't really noticed that (I wish, lol)

It is defenitely a little pricey and I like the chocolate better than greenberry.
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I drink it every day as my late morning snack. Compare it to ANY meal replacement/protein shake out on the market and tell me it isn't better. It is NOT any more expensive then other quality protein shake drinks. If you feel it is spendy, there is ways to cut the cost.

Today they offer Greenberry and Chocolate. Soon they will have a Tropical flavor as well.

I drink the chocolate w/ a small scoop of natural peanut butter...scrumptious!

For those who say it is too pricey. Become a beachbody coach and you receive a 25% discount. Therefore you save approx. $30 per a 30 serving bag. Therefore that makes 30 servings for $90 ($3 per shake).

For those who use Shakeology regularly but are not a beachbody coach, you are throwing away $30 per month or per bag of Shakeology. On my second month of shakeology I have saved $60 due to being a beachbody coach. Whereas the coach signup and club membership charges were something $40, therefore I have saved $20 total so far. Next month it will be a savings of $50...etc.

You do not need to take part in the marketing piece if you do not chose to...you can simply join to receive a 25% discount on all beachbody products and not actively recruit or do anything different then what you're doing now...except find something else to spend that $30 monthly on.

Cheers!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I use shakeology everyday and I really love it. I promise I will not pm you and hound you because I am not like that. It is GREAT stuff and I have felt SO much better since I take it. It is just a really great way to insure you are getting healthy superfoods in your diet :)
  • georgiag111
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE my shakeology - thing is yes there is other replacements etc BUT in my defense of using it , this tastes WAY better then other stuff I have issues drinking or swallowing stuff and this is at least tolerable for my picky eating habits. Also I HATE veggies and fruits so this REALLY helps me get the healthy dose.

I guess price is what you put into it - to me its worth the price since its helping me stay healthy and out of the Dr.s office!
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    Bump!