Back to the gym after years of inactivity.

Hi guys! I am 22 years old, 1m66 tall. I haven't been to the gym for a very long time and I just returned a couple of months ago. Been going to the gym for 3-4 times a week and I gotta admit I did skip some weeks due to intense workload and business abroad. This is my progress so far. Please tell if I look really bad and need a lot of improvement or am I on the right track? Thanks guys.

buretjytfxge.jpg

Replies

• HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Without a 'before' picture, and without knowing anything about your routine at the gym other than how often you are going (but for how long? what are you doing there: treadmill? weight lifting? if weights then which program?) it's hard to assess whether you're on the right track or not. Maybe in a couple more months you can post this question again using this picture as a 'before' and adding a new picture as your 'after' or 'progress' shot so others here can assess with more information. Cheers.
  • leonard41704
    leonard41704 Posts: 33 Member
    Hi guys! I am 22 years old, 1m66 tall. I haven't been to the gym for a very long time and I just returned a couple of months ago. Been going to the gym for 3-4 times a week and I gotta admit I did skip some weeks due to intense workload and business abroad. This is my progress so far. Please tell if I look really bad and need a lot of improvement or am I on the right track? Thanks guys.

buretjytfxge.jpg

If you feel like you have to miss workouts at the gym due to work,...you can always go to www.darebee.com and do some body weight workouts right in your home. Just saying.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!