Mom of 8...Doing great!

Options
Hi! I started tracking with MFP 10 days ago and I like it so far. The barcode scanner is super fast compared to the WW one! I began at 185lbs in June on WW and lost 37 lbs. My goal is only 18 lbs away! I think calorie counting is the way to go from here on out. I started eating too many zero point foods and needed a way to track them. Enter MFP! I finally got below 150 lbs. the first week tracking calories on here and I'm now at 148. Woo hoo!

I have 8 kids, ages 6 months to 16 years. That's me in a nutshell! Did I just say I was nuts? Wait a minute... lol 😂

Replies

• shellJenell
    shellJenell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMG. I barely survived three kids! LOL! go get em tiger... I am new too. Tried weight watchers but had a hard time with paying for weeks I couldn't make the meeting, lived in a small town 50 miles from meetings... got too hard. Tried this 5 years ago it worked great. Until I had a medical set back, then didn't get back on. Complications. I am back now and this time for reals. With all those kids you will have setbacks, hopefully your husband is supportive and you will be able to stick with it, for you. 8 kids....... wow. :)