When is the best time to measure?

Options
CaitlinELaird
CaitlinELaird Posts: 106 Member
edited October 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
I just wanted to see when you all measure yourselves? Is it a beginning of the day thing like weigh-ins or is it at some other time? I haven’t ever really measured myself before for any extensive period of time, but I like the idea of seeing the inches change even if the scale doesn’t.

Replies

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I only measure about once a month and I do it in the morning after I weigh just because that’s when it’s on my mind. I don’t know if it actually matters.
  • CaitlinELaird
    Options
    I only measure about once a month and I do it in the morning after I weigh just because that’s when it’s on my mind. I don’t know if it actually matters.

Yeah, I wasn’t sure. (I’m familiar with the scale and that’s about it!) lol!
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    From everything I've read, it's best to do it right after waking up, post-bathroom activities ;) and before you start rehydrating.
    And be consistent!

• CaitlinELaird
    Options
    From everything I've read, it's best to do it right after waking up, post-bathroom activities ;) and before you start rehydrating.
    And be consistent!

Thank you! I know that was probably a silly question, but I figured I would ask!