Going Out Tonight... afraid to blow it

Options
2»

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    good call! just log everything in before you go.

I agree.
    I had to log everything today cause it will be so crazy since I am hosting a dinner for the school.
    Made sure I had room for a salad from Wendy's since I won't have time to sit down.
  • dinaanne
    Options
    Thanks, Love the idea of logging everything before I go out.
    I feel more accountable already.

Also- your quote about being the only that can do it is me is so spot on !!!!!
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I think cheap light beer tastes like doo doo LOL. I go with Corona Light for beer if that's the only option. But I usually get rum and diet coke because there's only 60 calories per shot of rum. However I've given up diet coke so now I'd do... I dunno... I guess tonic water or something. Vodka and OJ... there are calories in the OJ but I still think it's better than soda.

Red wine is always a good choice because it's healthy and it only has about 100 - 150 calories depending on how big the glass.

I hear you about pounds following you as you get older. I've realized it is so so hard to lose weight now that I'm older. My body wants to stay at its current weight and will fight me unless I'm super good. So honestly I don't splurge much anymore unless I realize I am only going to maintain if I'm lucky, not lose. :sad: I'm sorry to be depressing. If I were you I would have one piece of thin crust pizza with veggies on it, a salad, and a glass of wine. I think that sounds like a good compromise... you can enjoy the taste but also be proud of yourself for not going overboard!
  • dinaanne
    Options
    Absolutely!
    Isn't is sad that I am all wound up going out tonight and am putting all the emphasis on the food and drink instead of the entertainment factor? So here is how I will look at it (p.s. thanks everyone for getting me to think)...
    I will eat to live, not live to eat and have the time of my life tonight while doing it. So that means even if everyone around me is drinking more and eating more I will just slow down so that I won't feel left out!
    VICTORY HERE I COME...
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    AMF?

ya.. Adios Mother F**ker..... They are so good! they are blue and stronger than a long island... yum.. probably a bizillion calories

:laugh: :laugh: Is that like a blue motorcycle?

We've switched to rum and diet, hasn't inhibited anything. I try to treat drinks like food, log it. Have fun dinaanne

I dont know what that is.. :laugh: they are really good..and you only really need one.. But I could just imagine..and I have never found the calories for it... mainly because I am not sure whats in it! hahah..I stick to captain and diet... I have about 4... 240 cals... and im good
  • Fuhgetaboutit
    Options
    We are going to a theater that sells alcohol... Any ideas on skinny drinks?
    Ohhhhh- to be 20 again when the pounds didn't follow me everywhere I went :tongue:

PSHT!!!!! I'm 21 and I sniff food and gain 2 lbs! :sad:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    One slice :cry: I am Italian I have never heard of such a think -hehe

If you noticed I said say no to the "third" slice!! :flowerforyou:

if you want to eat a little more, why not go for a walk at lunch to earn a few extra calories!! :happy:
  • dinaanne
    Options
    I have no idea how this happened, but I went out had 2 slices of gouda pizza, one glass of wine, and a diet coke and jack and lost half a pound.
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how this happened, but I went out had 2 slices of gouda pizza, one glass of wine, and a diet coke and jack and lost half a pound.

Wow good job. That's really not going overboard, I think it sounds pretty good compared to how much you *could* have eaten/ drunk. Yay for you.
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm paying for last night---doing great at Golden Corral--huge salad with fat free catalina, chicken breast---removed skin and steamed broccoli---doing GREAT---still had 600 calories to go so thought I would get a teenie bit of their fudge:love: --GOD I LOVE :heart: :heart: :heart: GOLDEN CORRAL FUDGE!!

So not stressed, not bored, not hungry---just WANTING IT:love::love: :love: ---8 bloody pieces!!! :love: :love: :love: At least I was up all night and got to walk up and down flights of stairs to wear it off!! WORTH IT!!!!!! (I've been good today---well under!---CANNOT GO BACK TO GC (oh lord GC is short for an STD:laugh: )---for a long time!!

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter