Say something nice

124»

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    @cee134 I enjoy reading your posts. They make my days at work much more bearable.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I got nuthin'.

I got hugs for you 🤗🤗🙂
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    @iMago I hope you are having a really great day and that life is being good to you 🙂

thanks ma'am. ain't been too bad.
    im planning on some back surgery soon- and unrelated to the inital injury months ago, i got rear-ended in a car accident like 2 weeks ago which didn't help things.

BUT, keeping myself positive- i also been spending some extra time working on my truck lately. finally upgraded some stuff i been talking about doing forever now. so whenever im finally done and get this surgery over with, i ought to be riding in style, and pretty comfortably too i hope.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Man, that @crampus1 was so cool
  • slimgirljo15
    iMago wrote: »
    @iMago I hope you are having a really great day and that life is being good to you 🙂

thanks ma'am. ain't been too bad.
    im planning on some back surgery soon- and unrelated to the inital injury months ago, i got rear-ended in a car accident like 2 weeks ago which didn't help things.

BUT, keeping myself positive- i also been spending some extra time working on my truck lately. finally upgraded some stuff i been talking about doing forever now. so whenever im finally done and get this surgery over with, i ought to be riding in style, and pretty comfortably too i hope.

I hope the back surgery goes well and you get 100% improvement.
    Not long and you'll be feeling fine and looking fine in your truck 😉🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    Man, that @crampus1 was so cool

The coolest..
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I got nuthin'.

You're so modest
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Thanks for all your help. You're a pretty cool human.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    you seem nice
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    He is great at introducing the top billing.