what's helping you stick with your new healthy lifestyle

Options
mine is my favorite ed hardy jacket which is to tight in the arms. . what's yours?

Replies

• hooma
    hooma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Facebook photos! Eek!
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Because I'm looking at it like a lifestyle now as opposed to a diet. Change your mind change your body.
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    my girls and hubby :) they are always so supportive :).. OHHHH ya and I agree FB pics HAHAHAHA
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    crunchies
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    to set a good example for my son
  • pipistrula
    Options
    Having gotten tired of my low self-image :o
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    mine is my favorite ed hardy jacket which is to tight in the arms. . what's yours?

Got rid of all my larger size clothes, so unless i want to wear the same thing over and over i stay on this course.:smile:
  • Jessabelle12
    Options
    Fed up of hating what I look like.... And as conformist as it sounds, to wear nicer clothes from normal shops. And to just look hotter!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    The general overall feeling of good health, the ability to be able to be a role model for my kids, particularly my daughter who has a weight issue and to be able to use what I have learned thus far and share it with others to help them become more healthy ... paying it forward :)
  • laurabossart
    laurabossart Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Remembering what I used to look like.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Feeling more and more healthier each day. I remember how sick I was over the winter and I never want to be that ill again if I can help it. This change in eating and exercising is making me stronger and healthier.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have a million reasons, the biggest of which right now is that I have so many "friends" telling me that I can't make it for whatever reason and I am going to prove them wrong.
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    I have a million reasons, the biggest of which right now is that I have so many "friends" telling me that I can't make it for whatever reason and I am going to prove them wrong.

good for you you can do anything you set your mind to : -) I'm trying to prove that point myself
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    My husband is proud of me for doing so well in the last 2 weeks. And that means a lot to me. Also-the website. Accountability. I like how easy it is to keep track of my meals and exercise. I'm honest with myself and I when I think about falling off the bandwagon, I think about having to key in what I've done. And I don't want to see it. I can't believe that is working for me. *laugh*
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    every day I feel better and better....I like being able to run farther, bike faster, and look better in my clothes....I like that...
  • soifua
    soifua Posts: 82
    Options
    the ridiculous belly I have laughing at me, I want that sucker GONE!!!!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Seeing my daughter and hubby everyday. I want to be around longer for them and be a healthier example to my daughter!
  • dcbella
    dcbella Posts: 45
    Options
    knowing that the more i exercise and eat healthy I wont have to ever take medications!!!!
  • Irishgirl6
    Irishgirl6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just feel better!
  • MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    the hope of being around as long as my health permits it in order to see my kids grow up