250 Pounds To Lose! Let's Have Some Fun ;)

Options
Hello All!

Yeah, the title is right. I need to lose the equivalent of an overweight person. Seems.....daunting? But I know the secret: hard work, honesty in the diary, and the willingness to change I can't or I might into I WILL.

I am hoping to connect with as many people as possible to share this journey with. We'll laugh. We'll cry. We'll all get angry when the Patriots win another Super Bowl, but hey, we'll do it as a family. I am an open book, so ask away, and I'll be happy to share.

Best of luck to all, regardless of goals! I have used this, before, with success. Hoping the community is still the same as always!

-SM

Replies

• iheartmyyorkie
    iheartmyyorkie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to success! Sending you a friend request .
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat and log into the food diary.

Good luck with your journey!
  • Wycaoak
    Wycaoak Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Welcome back to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat and log into the food diary.

Good luck with your journey!

Thank you! I will read those. Food scale was purchased, last week! Love it. Appreciate the advice!
  • Sorenki
    Sorenki Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    way to go - starting! the biggest thing for me was to not derailed by lapses. just start again. i used to think, well, i already went over, what’s another couple cokes? now, i think - damn. but, yum! now is the time to get back on track. not tomorrow.
  • LosRUs
    LosRUs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ive been struggling for 4 years to lose 20lbs. Ive made plenty of excuses to continue to do what I do. Stay focused and and keep your goal in sight. Life will try to stop you but you have to stay focused.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    There is a new Larger Losers group that is very helpful and supportive....try us out!
  • KathrynsHacks
    KathrynsHacks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wycaoak, I have a similar goal. I am trying to lose 260lbs. starting today. I just got an Apple Watch a couple of days ago & I am motivated to get up & move. If you want to friend me feel free. I wish you well on your health journey!🙏🏾👍🏾🥰