My wife and I’s transformation. (Pic Included). Let’s See Yours!

We have been doing the Atkins diet since May, and we have some SO FAR in our journeys with plenty left to achieve. Here is our transformations since I have dropped 103 lbs and has lost 45.
Would love to see others transformations!objpyn7mj89d.jpeg

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Nice going! You make a nice couple.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 528 Member
    all 3 of you RULE! I never took "before" photos, was too unhappy with myself to take pics. :(
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 528 Member
    Lookin' good! You've got this! And love your pup! <3
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    We have been doing the Atkins diet since May, and we have some SO FAR in our journeys with plenty left to achieve. Here is our transformations since I have dropped 103 lbs and has lost 45.

You look incredibly younger..amazing really.. the wife looks great too...but she still looked young heavier ..but now she looks young a fit
  • gzehren230
    gzehren230 Posts: 5 Member

Major face changes! How awesome that you are doing this together, you both look wonderful!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    You both look at least 10 years younger! Congratulations, I hope you are proud of yourselves 🙌🏻😊
  • chasitystiff2
    chasitystiff2 Posts: 14 Member
    Congrats
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    You're all doing an amazing job!! I love seeing transformations. :) Congratulations to everybody!!
    And Lalabank, love the costumes :)
  • email4jenp
    email4jenp Posts: 52 Member
    edited December 2019
    You both look fantastic! As does everyone else on this thread! Congrats on all of the hard work paying off in big ways.

I'm down 124 lbs. I've got about 40 lbs more to go. This picture was about 10 lbs ago.

Well crap. It won't let me upload a photo?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!