Pictures for Recipes

Options
JudgeDreadlift
JudgeDreadlift Posts: 115 Member
I'm a bit of a food lover, even pictures of it.

I often create a recipe (especially if it is something I make often) and put it in MFP

There looks to be this box for an image, but I cannot find a way to add an image to the recipe.

Am I being completely dense?

Replies

• Alf7625
    Alf7625 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue with adding pictures to recipes.
    Eventually I found that I could add my personal recipes under the my meals section rather than recipes.
    I think the recipes section is designed for loading recipes from the web, whereas the my meals section is specific to what you're trying to do (design and record your own recipes).
    EnJoy ... Alf
  • KafiraSky
    KafiraSky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just come looking for this, I like using the recipes section so I can add and tweak my own as I make large meals and portion it out. My Meals doesn't do this.
    I would love to be able to add pics so it's easy to scroll through and have now started importing recipes from sites in order to get their pics and then just put my own ingredients in.
    Would be good if this was a proper recipe maker so I can also put the method I use in with my own pics etc. Bit of a shame to be honest. If I find another tracker that does this better I will move from MFP