Is there a grocery shopping portion to this app?

Options
Just looking to get a grocery list going on the app. Does it have that feature anywhere?

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    No
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    Nope.

As I run low on things I add them to the whiteboard on my frig. When I get the weekly supermarket flyers I decide where to go, and transfer what's on the whiteboard to a small piece of paper I tape to the flyer.

My local supermarkets Shaw's and Stop & Shop have apps that let you create lists, but I prefer the paper on the flyer method.

I see Stop & Shop has meal planning available, but I haven't checked it out.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I use the notes feature on my phone to keep an ongoing list, then just go by that list at the store.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    I use the notes feature on my phone to keep an ongoing list, then just go by that list at the store.

This is what I do as well.
    I go to two grocery stores and know the isles pretty well so I organize my list by isles.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,829 Member
    Options
    ^^^this. I plan lunches and dinners for the next week and create a list via a new note.
    I erase items as I gather them and then the only thing left on the note is the meal plan. Very helpful to flick it on and see what’s coming up, or if I need to swap a crock pot versus a more cook’ish oven night.
    Works like a charm. Except for the one time I was clutching my phone too hard and accidentally turned on the notes app and erased almost the whole thing by the time I got in the grocery. I have the same issue with it sometimes asking if I want to call 911. There’s a super annoying glitch with the iPhone X that equates holding the phone firmly with some kind of action.