I find it funny that....

Options
2»

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I was in the same situation the other day and I just posted something about it! It is something that came to me while I was thinking about what was said to me and I wrote it down. Here is the link to the post...check it out I think it will encourage you, not that you dont sound like you got motivation covered! YOU GO GIRL!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/331162-what-i-say-to-that
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Oh I truly feel you on this subject!! I thought it was just me!!!! If I tell some of them my goal weight that noooooooo thats too small!!! I just let it go through one ear and out the other with the WTH look!!!! lol lol. When I say that I am doing me I mean that!!!!! We are going to do this with their support or without!!!!!
  • cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    Jealousy and fear that you will change inside when you change outside. Keep up the great attitude and work!
  • cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    Jealousy and fear that you will change inside when you change outside. Keep up the great attitude and work!
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    True,.... so true!!!! Keep up the good work Sis!!!!
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    OMG! YES!! I was just telling my husband yesterday that I have been getting those same comments! What is wrong with people? It's like they WANT us to be fat!! Shame on them!

I think they want people to be fat with them!
  • SheShe1987
    Options
    Love Love Love the attitude...keep it up lady! This is about you...a healthy you...they either are onboard or left at the train station. LOL It's so sad that people today are more interested in tearing others down instead of encouraging and uplifting them! You stand your ground and do you. If that's their attitude, you don't need them in your life anyway! Remember this though...
    People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome post and sadly true....keep up the good attitude!!
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I heard that!!!! That's right Girl....NO ONE says a peep about all the JUNK we was eating. But now I hear I'm eating rabbit food, petco shakes all kind of foolishness...LOL
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I LOVE your attitude.

They don't want slim to be something that's healthy, because then they'd have to face up to the fact that they're damaging their own health.

Unfortunately for them, the medical facts won't rearrange themselves to suit their self delusions.