Guess Whose Back...Back Again!!! I need Health and Fitness friends!

Options
Hey Ya'll, I'm back after a long injury and looking to lose a few pounds (15) with moderate exercise and calorie and macro counting.
I am looking for women or men who are here for fitness, exercise and nutrition support and motivation that is 2 sided. Not interested in nude photos, flirting or being SOLD products.
if this sounds like you, I would love to be friends and motivate each other on our health and fitness journey.

I'm 48, slightly overweight, married with 2 teenage kids, I raise sheep, chickens, and an alpaca and have 1 dog and a lot of cats. I like to strength train, ride my spin bike, cook, eat and read and apply nutrition strategies.

Replies

• pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • LilianFMartinque
    LilianFMartinque Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the page and after hitting my goal, I lost my motivation and put on 15 pounds. Looking for friends and motivation to get them off. You can add me.
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back. I'm 56 with nearly the same goal as you - about 12 pounds. I got a new pup so my walking has really increased the past week - 4 to 7 miles a day. It's motivated me to get back to exercise and cleaner eating. I don't know what macro counting is. I'd like to start meal prepping. I have no children but a husband and a quilting guild. More free time than most so no excuses! You can add me too.
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Do people on here send unsolicited nude photos?!? How odd. I'm very jealous of your owning an alpaca - they are so cute and funny! Friend me if you like - I'm 54, want to lose a couple of kilos and improve my strength training, married, have a step daughter (31, with a 2 year old son), a step son of 28, and an 18 year old boy, saving to travel before university next September. Also have two idiotic cats.
  • jjgjec25
    jjgjec25 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I'm 47 1/2, have 15 pounds to lose but would accept 10 with some muscle increase, have 2 teens, and would love to be added. I lost 18 pounds last year with a macro coach, but put 8 back on once I was on my own and no longer counting.