kettle worx

Options
hi there, just wondering if anyone out there has tried the kettle works program ?? im considering purchasing it and currently looking at reviews. but wondering if anyone here has anything to say about it ?? also i have no idea what weight to choose, dont want it to be too light or too heavy and pull my back out lol. there is no section i can find when ordering where you can get another weight so you have 2 either. :/.

any comments appreciated. thanks :happy:

Replies

• k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Do you belong to a gym? If so, go to your gym and try out their kettle weights to see where you feel comfortable.
  • sweatymary
    Options
    I use kettle weights at my gym with my trainer. Having used them I would definitely only use them under supervision as I think there is plenty of scope for injury if they aren't used correctly, and the weights you select are very important, so I agree that you should go to a gym and get professional advice before buying :-D
  • auskelly
    auskelly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ok thanks. im looking at others now too, tony horton stuff, 10 min trainer, P90 and P90X so confusing which to start with :/ but ive seen heaps of you tube reviews and they seem to really work and not a money waster.