My story

Options
enriquen1
enriquen1 Posts: 19 Member
edited October 2019 in Introduce Yourself
So I decided to tell you all my weight story. I am 4"9. I ballooned up to a very unhealthy 216 lbs. I had over a period of about 5 years got down to 160 lbs. I met my now hubby and got down to an awesome 142 lbs. Unfortunately we celebrated our engagement and marriage with a few too many trips to the restaurant and less healthy foods. So 7 days ago we downloaded this app. I have already lost 5 lbs through balancing calories and nutrition and exercise. Hoping to get to 40 lbs and then stay on here in maintenance mode.

So this is me.

Replies

• Grumblinghippie
    Grumblinghippie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you both!
  • enriquen1
    Options
    Ty
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Us shorties have to be stricter which can suck,but, it is what it is. :)
  • enriquen1
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I was told by a doc for my height I should be 90 to 110 lbs. I would not be healthy at that weight. I would be skin and bones
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you looked and felt fantastic at 142! Don't worry about that doctor, just work on a pound a week or whatever you set your weekly goal to be. It's so great that your husband is on board with the same "better nutrition, better life" plan as you. It's always been tougher for me (lifelong yoyo-er here) when mine isn't also trying to eat healthier.