Chocolate!

Options
fteale
fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
I am not a fan of it, but I thought there are a lot of people here who might want to read this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14679497

Basic gist - chocolate prevents coronary heart disease.

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal. You must be very pleased.
  • fteale
    Options

Am I in the wrong forum?
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Yum! Perfect justification for that one square of chocolate that's been calling my name all day...
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Am I in the wrong forum?

I'm not sure why you're asking. I noticed in your signature that you had reached your goal. I wasn't trying to hijack your thread or anything.
  • fteale
    Options

Am I in the wrong forum?

I'm not sure why you're asking. I noticed in your signature that you had reached your goal. I wasn't trying to hijack your thread or anything.

Ok, it just struck me as a bit weird that the first reply had nothing to do with my post. But thanks!
  • Dkenny74
    Dkenny74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Am I in the wrong forum?

Please feel free to compliment me when my signature says I have reached my goal :)
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options

Am I in the wrong forum?

Please feel free to compliment me when my signature says I have reached my goal :)

Me too! And yay chocolate! haha... I have a small square of dark chocolate every night! :D